Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
- Call Lakeview Bank during regular business hours at 952.892.9700.
- For after hours support, please call 1.800.237.8990.
Information Security Awareness Tips:
Fraud is on the rise, but there are things you can do to help protect yourself.
- Collect your mail daily. In addition, put your mail on hold while you are away.
- Shred documents containing personal information before disposing of them. Make sure to keep documents with personal information in a secure location before shredding.
- Monitor your accounts online frequently. Review your bank account statements regularly and contact Lakeview Bank if you see any abnormalities.
- If someone calls asking for information or wants you to act fast, hang-up and call the trusted number on your statement or bill.
- If you receive a suspicious email, do not click on it. Go to the company's website and check for alerts on your account.
- Report phishing attempts to the FTC at ftc.gov/complaint.